Tuesday 29 November 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!! Our Vintage Community to have its very own National Publication... Congratulations to the Love Vintage Magazine....


I am most certain you will be as excited as I am about our Vintage Community finally having its own voice....  

I am so pleased to be able to share this news with you all.... 

In March 2012 at the Sydney Love Vintage Fair, we will be launching our brand new 

National Magazine to be called (aptly) “LOVE VINTAGE”

This early release is for you, our Charm School Family, Friends and Debutants, past and present.....

(Exclusively to you) – (Mention our Name) 

6 Months Subscription (Delivered to you) for only $38.00.

Simple fill in the attached and send off and be the FIRST to get this publication, 

I am also pleased as punch to announce that I have been asked to be the Vintage Syling Editor of the Magazine. 

A huge honour that I am humbled to accept and look forward to delivering interesting content to you every issue...

There are so many wonderful contributors to this magazine we can hardly wait to share the first issue with you all...







No comments:

Post a Comment